Professional Actors Headshots
Nick Gregan is an experienced headshot photographer who has been providing professional actor headshot photography in London for over 25 years. In that time, Nick has taken the headshots of thousands of celebrities, actors and actresses in studios across the UK and worldwide. Nick believes in providing a highly professional service in a creative and relaxed environment.
2 Hour Session.
Unlimited Photos, 4 Retouched High Res Images inc.
- Your session will last about 2 hours and include photos in multiple settings, both in the studio and outdoors.
- There is no limit on how many photos we take.
- Throughout the session, we’ll look at the photos, keep the good ones and delete the bad ones.
- I also use these photos for coaching, pointing out where improvements can be made and when you’re doing things right.
What to Wear
Wear plain clothing and try to avoid bold stripes or jazzy patterns that will draw the attention away from your face. There’s plenty of time in your session to change your clothes a few times.
Hair & Make-up
The most important thing about your make-up is that you look natural. There will be time during your session to change your look but, it’s crucial you look like your headshot when you walk into the casting room.
AS USED BY:
Reasons to work with Nick
- Nick has over 27 years of experience
- 1000s of happy clients can’t be wrong
- You WILL get great value for your money
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed
Nick has been providing actor headshot photography in London for over 27 years now, and has taken upwards of 20,000 headshots for actors, presenters, performers and business people. If you’re looking for a headshot photographer that can produce a great photo that brings out the best in you, whilst providing a service that is both enjoyable and relaxed, then Nick is the man for the job.
To speak to someone right now, call
0800 0029 087
Send Nick a message
Want to know more about
Nick’s headshot photography sessions?
From the Blog
A peak at the latest news and articles from the Blog